Diageo Special Releases 2022 - an Elusive Expressions tasting event
An annual series of Cask Strength Single Malt and Grain whiskies, the Special Releases from Diageo are highly sought-after year after year, providing some of the best expressions from some of the most consistent whisky distilleries in Scotland.
Join The Spirit Specialist at local bar Coffee & WIne by Tommy to experience first-hand ALL EIGHT of this exclusive collection (retailing at £1,500!), with some background info about each distillery thrown in.
The tasting will include a measure of the below, plus food:
- Cameronbridge 26yo Single Grain - 56.2%
- Cardhu 16yo Jamaican Rum Cask Finish - 58%
- Singleton of Glen Ord 15yo Wine Cask Finish - 54.2%
- Clynelish 12yo PX/Oloroso Sherry Finish - 58.5%
- Mortlach Tawny Port/red Muscat/Virgin Oak matured - 57.8%
- Oban 10yo - 57.1%
- Talisker 11yo - 55.1%
- Lagavulin 12yo - 57.3%
Wed, 25 Jan, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Coffee & Wine by Tommy, 32 Bridgegate, Howden